The Physical Education is a program of study in pedagogy, theory, methodology and practice of physical education teaching.
Physical Education is a modern, forward-looking and interesting field of study that includes disciplines that help to improve health, develop physical abilities and acquire vital skills, as well as mastering the technologies and methods of physical education and sport work with different populations.
- carry out planning of the physical education teaching process in a general education school;
- develop methodological materials for pedagogical activity;
- conduct physical education classes at different types of educational institutions;
- organize extra-curricular activities for students;
- use modern educational technologies, including information technology, in the teaching process.
- become a physical education teacher;
- to obtain additional fitness qualifications and a judging category.
Relevance of education:
- there is a high demand in the labor market;
- wide employment opportunities in educational organizations of all forms of ownership;
- guarantee of social support for young specialists at the regional and federal levels;
- possibility of further training and professional development at VVSU.
The specific features of the educational process at VVSU are the opportunity to:
- continuously improve sports skills as a member of VVSU national teams,
- gain professional experience in pre-school, general (primary, basic, secondary) education, vocational training, additional education of children and adults,
- get an opportunity to try yourself as an instructor, teacher, and trainer,
- get acquainted with modern sports infrastructure and the latest fitness technologies,
- receive education at one of the best sports facilities in Vladivostok and Primorsky Krai.
Language of education: Russian
Duration of study: 4 years
State certification: yes