VSUES is actively involved in international projects and has about 65 bilateral cooperation agreements with foreign universities and organizations with 16 countries of the world in the areas of academic mobility, scientific partnerships, double diploma programs, and collaboration with international associations.
VSUES constantly organizes and holds international events, meetings with foreign delegations, seminars, forums, conferences, lectures by foreign professors, presentations of programs and projects. As the result VSUES keeps establishing new cooperation agreements.
Today more than 600 foreign students from 26 countries study at VSUES.
| || |
| || |
VSUES is a member of several associations:
- Central and East European Management Development Association (CEEMAN)
- Russian Association of Business Education (RABE)
- Talloires Network
- United Nations Principles for Responsible Management Education (UNPRME)
- Association of Russian and Chinese Universities (ARCU)
- Russian-Chinese Association of Economic Universities
In 1997 VSUES established the International and Cultural Affairs Department to coordinate the main areas of international cooperation.
- development of partnerships with foreign universities and organizations;
- implementation of international exchange programs for students, staff and faculty of the university;
- organization of various exchange and other educational programs abroad;
- searching, analyzing and providing students, faculty and staff with information about grants, competitive programs and other opportunities for gaining training experience, research activities abroad;
- recruitment of foreign citizens to study at VSUES
- issuance of invitations for entry into the Russian Federation to foreign students and staff;
- admission and registration of foreign students, including exchange programs students, the placement of foreign students in a dormitory, extension of visas, and etc.;
- organization and holding of international events, forums, seminars, conferences, lectures, international summer camps, festivals, concerts, various social and cultural events for foreign students;
- foreign delegations organization and receive.
International and Cultural Affairs Department runs VSUES International Club – young volunteer organization aimed at helping foreign students in adaptation to the educational process and the cultural and leisure activities.