Information Systems and Technologies
Profile Information Systems and Technologies — the direction of education, which forms complex competencies in the field of developing information systems and services, building and using databases, building and administering information networks.
- designing and developing information systems, services, websites and mobile applications
- developing, using and administering databases
- designing the IT infrastructure of the enterprise
- development and implementation of IT solutions for businesses
- administration of information systems and corporate networks
The benefits of education
You will be able:
- become a programmer, system engineer, system administrator, database administrator;
- continue education in the magistracy.
Relevance of Education
Graduates of the direction have extensive knowledge in the field of information systems and technologies. They are able to develop information systems and services, with websites and mobile applications, design and build an enterprise IT infrastructure, to develop, use and administer databases, to administer corporate networks of enterprises.
In any state of the economy, IT specialists are in demand in the labor market in all industries. IT specialists are especially needed in times of crisis, as they provide enterprises with a competitive advantage.
Features of the implementation of the educational process at the VVSU:
- education in the practice-research educational complex
- education from high-class practitioners from leading computer companies in Vladivostok
- education on the advanced cloud infrastructure, unique in Russia
- internship and work in the leading companies of Vladivostok
- participation in IT projects at VVSU, the most advanced university in terms of IT solutions for the university
- application of modern information technologies in education. Educational laboratories of the department are equipped with modern computer and telecommunication equipment with appropriate software;
- application of modern forms of education (case-studies, presentations, trainings, business games, test forms of intermediate control of knowledge);
- use of e-learning technologies (classes + independent work of students with e-learning courses and other educational resources posted in the VVSU electronic educational environment).
Language of education: Russian
Duration of study: 4 years
State certification: yes