Organizing work with young people
The study program develops competences in solving complex problems in the implementation of youth policy in the fields of work, law, politics, science and education, culture and sport, communication, health care, interaction with state and public structures, youth and children's public associations and employers.
Organizing work with young people is a promising area that will always be in the flow of new ideas, projects and research. The education program «Organizing work with young people» is developed with the possibility of obtaining a second degree 40.02.01 «Law and organization of social security» in the 3rd year during education. After obtaining the Bachelor's degree in «Organizing work with young people», the graduate can continue his/her studies in Master''s Degree in Psychology 37.04.01 «Legal Psychology: Prevention, Examination, Support» or «Psychological Counselling».
- organize leisure activities for young people, adolescents and children,
- participate in the implementation of additional general education programs,
- plan, organize and coordinate the work of youth communities in socio-project activities
- to provide information support for the solution of youth policy problems,
- cooperate with associations and organizations representing the interests of young people
- use social technology to identify and address problems and challenges in youth communities.
The benefits of education:
- develop innovative technologies in youth work practice;
- use social technology in identifying problems in young people's political and social movements
- organize and plan work with young people in youth work;
- identify problems in young people's environment and develop organizational solutions in the area of employment, employment, entrepreneurship etc.
- organize information provision for young people on the implementation of youth policy;
- participate in the development of project analysis and expert-consulting activity in the youth environment;
- to continue their education in a master's program.
Relevance of education. You will be able to work:
- in the state authorities of Primorsky Krai, local authorities;
- the Youth Affairs Committee of the Vladivostok City Administration;
- the youth policy division of the Department of Education and Science of Primorsky Krai;
- the territorial offices of federal government bodies;
- Youth, public and political organizations.
The features of the educational process at VVSU are as follows:
- highly-qualified teaching staff successfully combining teaching, entrepreneurial activities and activities in the executive authorities of the Russian Federation constituent entities and municipal authorities;
- development of competencies demanded in the labor market, using active learning methods (trainings, business games, case studies);
- availability of conference and congress system (on-line mode) for listening to lectures of professors of leading world universities and participation in discussions with students of foreign universities;
- practice-oriented model of education, recognized by the leading universities in the world, in order to gain professional and business experience in the enterprises of the real sector of economy in the process of study at the university;
- the use of e-learning technologies (face-to-face classes + students' independent work with e-learning courses and other educational resources placed in the electronic educational environment of VVSU).
Language of education: Russian
Duration of study: 4 years
State certification: yes