To enter VSUES you need to:
STEP 1. Registration
1. Choose a specialty on the website - https://eng.vvsu.ru/academics/programs/undergradute/
2. Prepare the necessary documents:
- scanned copy of the passport + notarized translation
- scanned copy of the certificate / diploma + notarized translation
- official app with ratings + notarized translation
- Completed application form for admission
- certificate of recognition of your education, if necessary
- scanned copy of the registration fee payment receipt *
- Send the full package of documents for registration in the applicant's Personal Account to the email address email@example.com
- Be ready to respond quickly to emails, as it will be necessary to quickly sign documents for the applicant's Personal Account (consent to the processing of personal data, application for admission, consent to enrollment, contract)
- After completing the registration procedure, you will receive your username and password from the applicant's Personal Account
STEP 2. Entrance tests online
- When filling out the personal account, the subjects for the entrance tests and the time of delivery will be selected
- On the appointed day, you need to go to the VSUES website in the e-learning System and take a test on the selected subject.
3.You must have a passport and a good Internet connection.
STEP 3. Payment for training
- After signing the contract, you need to go to the online tuition payment section on the VSUES website.
- Make a payment for one academic year
- Upload a scanned copy of the payment receipt in the applicant's Personal Account.
- The registration fee is paid when submitting documents for admission to the university VSUES. To make the registration fee, you will be sent a link and the amount.
- After making the payment, you must send a scanned /electronic copy of the payment receipt.
DOCUMENT FILE REQUIREMENTS:
- File format: PDF, JPG, JPEG
- Resolution 300dpi (dots per inch), grayscale
- Without reducing the resulting image
- The file size is not more more than 10 MB